The Office-TBF is a multi-device power protection solution ideally suited for computers, computer peripherals, internet, and multimedia applications. The Office-TBF is the first uninterruptible power supply with a Transformer-Based Filter, an electronic power conditioner. It eliminates line noise in addition to providing battery back-up and surge protection functionality that other uninterruptible power supplies offers. The Office-TBF is an ideal choice to meet all your office power protection needs.
- Electronic power conditioner (TBF™)
- Smart Ground technology (patent pending) controls ground noise to protect network systems and eliminate ground loop current
- Automatic save and shutdown software for unattended computers
- 50/60 Hz frequency auto sensing
- Cold start (DC power on)
- USB communication port
- Network protection RJ45
- User replaceable UPS batteries
- Short circuit and overload protection
• Equipment operates as intended
• Equipment last longer
• Eliminates “no problem found” service calls
Output capacity VA/W: 400/200 and 600/300
Output voltage: (on battery): 120VAC -20% + 15%
Transient let through voltage common mode (N-G): <0.5V
Transient let through voltage normal mode (L-N): <10V
Backup time: Half load: 9-10 minutes
Net weight: 7.6 – 8.3 Lbs.
Dimension (DxWxH): 11.7 x 5.1 x 3.3
Receptacles: 3-NEMA 5-15R (Battery) + 3-NEMA 5-15R (Double filtered)
Safety: cUL, UL
Warranty: 2 years
For Windows ME / XP/ Vista / 7 / Windows 2000 / 2003 / NT / Server 2008.
UPSwing Pro™ for Linux, SCO Unix, Solaris, FreeBSD and Windows with networking capability is available.
Smart Power Systems provides comprehensive power management software solutions for standalone or networked computers including SNMP support. Our power management software enables users to manage and monitor power quality and usage network wide through a single dashboard interface. Click here to download.