Patented power protection for tomorrow’s
digital copiers and all office equipment
The revolutionary design of the Copier Guardian has just improved. The Copier Guardian II includes all the great functionality of the previous version with upgraded ground loop protection and is the only product of its kind. An optional CAT6 port is another new addition to the new generation of Copier Guardians — all the features needed to keep your office automation equipment working productively and efficiently.
Office automation equipment is the cornerstone of a productive and efficient work environment. The inability to use a copier, fax machines, phone systems, or other office equipment due to power issues can result in reduced employee productivity and cost employers substantial amounts of money.
Copier Guardian II is a complete power filter solution that offers comprehensive power protection for copiers, fax machines, phone systems, and other office equipment. Smart Power Systems’ electronic power conditioners protect copiers during any potential power problems, and it eliminates spikes, surges and line noise.
• High voltage surge and lightning protection – Stops dangerous surges from damaging computers and other microprocessor-based electronics.
• Low voltage spike and noise protection in common mode area (US Patent#6229682) – Filters down to 0.5 volts and stops disruptions of electronics.
• Prolonged Over voltage Protection™ (US Patent #6560086) – Protects connected equipment against destructive over voltage.
• Reverse polarity/no ground protection (US Patent #5721661) – Exclusive smart technology identifies and protects connected equipment against reverse polarity or no ground, making the Copier Guardian fail-safe.
• Ground loop protection – Protects against ground loop currents which can cause data errors, component failures and safety hazards.
Smart Power Systems’ TBF™ technology eliminates power issues that cause disruption, degradation and destruction to electronic equipment. Transformer-based filters eliminate numerous power problems.
• Common mode noise filtering < 0.5 volts
• Normal mode noise filtering < 10 volts
• Faulty wiring detection
• Surge protection
• Prolonged over voltage protection
• Correct harmonic distortions (model dependent)
Watch our latest video to learn how to avoid power problems and save thousands
• TBF15C-1120 – 120V/15A, two 5-15R outlets
• TBF15C-1111TN – 120V/15A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection) , one 5-15R pigtail outlet
• TBF15C-1121TN – 120V/15A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), two 5-15R outlets
• TBF15C-1131TN – 120V/15A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), two 5-15R outlets and one 5-15R pigtail outlet
• TBF20C-1210 – 120V/20A, one 5-20R pigtail outlet
• TBF20C-1211TN – 120V/20A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), one 5-20R pigtail outlet
• TBF20C-1221TN – 120V/20A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), one 5-15R outlet , one 5-20R pigtail outlet
• TBF15CZ-1121TN – ZERO CROSS PROTECTION, 120V/15A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), two 5-15R outlets
• TBF20CZ-1211TN – ZERO CROSS PROTECTION, 120V/20A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), one 5-20R outlet
• TBF15C-2111TN – 208V – 240V/15A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), one 6-15R pigtail outlet
• TBF20C-2211TN – 208V – 240V/20A, RJ11+RJ45 (Phone/Network Protection), one 6-20R pigtail outlet
Model: Copier Guardian II
Cord: 6 feet
Response time: Instant
Transient let through voltage (common mode) (N-G): <0.5V
Transient let through voltage (normal mode) (L-N): <10V
Size (H x W x D) (Inches): 6.15 x 4.5 x 1.75
Net weight (Lbs.): 2.05
Safety: UL 1449 3rd edition, UL 991, UL1283
MADE IN THE USA
• Tested under IEEE C62.41 Cat.A & B Ring wave
• Different models are available for 120V, 208V, 220V, 15 Amp or 20 Amp
• Specifications subject to change without notice
Connected Equipment Protection Policy
At Smart Power Systems, we stand behind the quality and reliability of our power protection products. That is why we offer comprehensive $25,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy. If the Smart Power Systems equipment fails and this failure allows a surge to pass through and damage the connected equipment, Smart Power Systems will pay for the repair or replacement of the connected equipment in accordance to Connected Equipment Protection Policy.