The SBP-TBF uninterruptible power supply (UPS), with Transformer-Based Filter (TBF), an electronic power conditioner, eliminates line noise in addition to providing battery back-up, surge protection, and automatic voltage regulation functionality that a traditional uninterruptible power supply offers.
The SBP-TBF series comes with USB communication port and is available in several different UPS models ranging from 1000VA up to 1400 VA. The SBF-TBF uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is the ideal choice to handle demanding power protection applications.
• Battery backup
• Electronic Power Conditioner (TBF™)
• Line interactive design
• “SMART GROUND” technology (Patent Pending) Controls ground noise to protect network systems and eliminates ground loop current
• Automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
• Automatic save and shutdown software for unattended computers
• 2 year product warranty
• Fully digitized microprocessor controlled
• Short circuit and overload protection
• USB port
• Tel/Modem/Internet/DSL (RJ11) Network (RJ45) protection
• 50/60 Hz auto sensing
• Low battery indicator (audible)
• Hot swappable battery
• Cold start (DC power on)
• 100% uptime
• Save money on power related service calls
• Improved business productivity
• Equipment operates as intended
• Eliminate “No problem found” service calls on warrantied equipment
Output voltage (on battery): 120V ±10% 50 or 60 Hz ±1%
Transient let through voltage common mode (N-G): <0.5V
Transient let through voltage normal mode (L-N): <10V
Backup time: Half load: 9-12 minutes
Net weight: 23 – 26 lbs.
Dimension (DxWxH): 15.70 x 5.70 x 8.07
Receptacles: 6-NEMA 5-15R (BATTERY AND FILTERED)
Safety: cUL, UL
Warranty: 2 years
• POS Systems
For Windows ME / XP/ Vista / 7 / 10 / Windows 2000 / 2003 / NT / Server 2008.
UPSwing Pro™ for Linux, SCO Unix, Solaris, FreeBSD and Windows with networking capability is available.
Smart Power Systems provides comprehensive power management software solutions for standalone or networked computers including SNMP support. Our power management software enables users to manage and monitor power quality and usage network wide through a single dashboard interface. Click here to download.
Connected Equipment Protection Policy
At Smart Power Systems, we stand behind the quality and reliability of our power protection products. That is why we offer comprehensive $25,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy. If the Smart Power Systems equipment fails and this failure allows a surge to pass through and damage the connected equipment, Smart Power Systems will pay for the repair or replacement of the connected equipment in accordance to our Connected Equipment Protection Policy. Click here for additional details on our Connected Equipment Protection Policy.
Venus 400VA-800VA – UPS With Electronic Power Conditioner TBF™
Complete Protection for Computers, Servers, POS Systems, Telecom, LAN, and Peripherals. It eliminates Line Noise in Addition to Surge Protection and Battery Back-up.